Greg Koch, CEO & Co-Founder of Stone Brewing, will be with us from 7pm – 8:30pm on Thursday night (Sept. 26th)!
We will have the regular Stone line up plus these vintage and rare beauties…
We will start tapping some of the high ABV large kegs early in the week and by Thursday all of the below will be on tap. We will be tapping in the rough order listed below but because we have to wait till lines clear none of the tapping dates are absolutely guaranteed until Thursday night.
Week long Tasting Tickets and a Tasting Glass:
To give you a chance to try as many of these great beers as possible – without getting so drunk you fall off your bar stool – we will be selling a tasting ticket for $25 that includes 9 four ounce pours plus a tasting glass (while supplies last). You will be able to use the punches on this ticket until the beers have blown!
- Stone Double Bastard Ale 2010, 2012
- Stone Vertical Epic 2012
- Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine 2012
- Stone Belgo Anise Imperial Russian Stout 2012
- Stone Pale Ale with Ginger
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
- Stone 11.11.11 Vertical Epic
- Stone “The Tiger Cub” Saison Aged in White Wine Barrels
- Drew Curtis/ Will Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton W00tStout (not ’til Thurs.) – created by actor and uber-geek champion Wil Wheaton, alternative news website Fark.com creator Drew Curtis and Stone CEO/Co-founder Greg Koch!
- Stone Grapefruit Slam Ruination IPA (not ’til Wed.)
- Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine 2013 (not ’til Wed.)
- Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout (not ’til Thurs.)
- Stone Tiger Paw Saison, aged in Wine Barrels (not ’til Thurs.)
- Plus the regular Stone line up: Stone IPA, Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale & Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale