Stay tuned for new & exciting events – and be sure to join the mailing list for the latest updates (follow us on social media too).
Friday Sept 21st: Oktoberfest Cask Lager Tapping : Wagner Pils & Krug Dunkel Lager
The first in a our annual series of lager tappings. Anstich Casks are small traditionally brewed casks ( not kegs) of Bavarian lager shipped refrigerated all the way from Germany. Most of the very small farmhouse breweries do not export to the US except for these casks in the fall.
Tuesday Sept 25th: Tin Roof Night – La Craft Beer Week Event
- Tin Roof Double-Dry-Hopped Voodoo Pale Ale
- Tin Roof Paloma Gose (Brewed with Grapefruit, Lime, and Sea Salt) 4.5%
- Tin Roof Tart Saison (Aged in Cognac barrels with strawberries and honeydew melon). 4.5%
- Wednesday Sept 26th: NOLA brewing night La Craft beer week event
- NOLA Curved Space Thyme (Blended sour & Saison aged in barrels with fresh thyme, then dry-hopped with Galaxy)-
- NOLA Twins Basil, Twins! (Sour aged in barrels with fresh basil)
- NOLA Desire (raspberry sour aged in fresh Chardonnay barrels)
- NOLA Bad Decision Lemur IPA (with Aramis, Mistral, & Cashmere hops)
- NOLA Runaway Gem (all Idaho Gem hops) *** Louisiana Distro Only!***
Thursday Sept 27th: Great Raft Night, La Craft Beer Week Event
- Great Raft Oceans Between Us (Brett IPA dry-hopped with Mosaic, aged on Apricots and Blood Oranges).
- Great Raft Grace & Grit (IIPA heavily hopped with Citra).
- Great Raft Southern Drawl (Dry-hopped Pilsner).
- Great Raft Farmhouse Slang (Mixed fermentation Saison).
- Monday, September 24th – Sunday September 30th: LA Craft Beer Week
Saturday, September 29th: Cantillon Zwanze Day 2018
Yet again, we are honored to have been picked as one of the few bars ON EARTH to host this annual celebration of the world’s most authentic and complex Lambic. Not only will we be pouring the specially allocated beers for Zwanze Day, but we will have a handful of other strange and outlandish selections for your drinking delight.
Throughout the month of October, we will be tapping specially selected German gravity (Anstich) kegs every Friday at 1pm on our balcony. These little gems only arrive once a year and you will be hard pressed to find these authentic Lagers anywhere else in the state. More info coming soon.
Sunday, October 14th: Piety & Desire Chocolate & Beer Pairing
Join us for some delectable pairings from our favorite local chocolatier. We’ve gone through and specifically picked out certain beers to pair perfectly with these local handmade chocolates. Pricing and ticketing info coming soon.