English Cask Ale this Friday March 2nd
1:00pm Upstairs Bar: Tapping Coniston Bluebird Bitter – Mug Club gets their first fill free!
Nuit Belge Brewer’s Welcome Event
Thursday March 8th, 5pm-ish
On the Thursday before Nuit Belge, we traditionally welcome our all-star brewer friends at the Pub with a smattering of their amazing draft beers. We will be pouring the following in our upstairs bar until the beers are gone. This is an exceptional opportunity to see some legends of the craft beer community up close and personal. The crews from Jester King, NOLA, Blackberry Farm, Creature Comforts, and of course our pals from Rhizome will be in the house for a night of drinking.
Brewer’s Welcome Drafts:
- NOLA Humid Nature (Collaboration with Modern Times). Wild ale aged in Chardonnay barrels with LA Sweets, Blood Oranges, and Grapefruit. 6% ABV
- Jester King Simple Means. Simple Farmhouse Altbier with smoked malt and fermented with native Texas wild yeasts and bacterias.5.6% ABV
- Creature Comforts Athena Paradiso Berliner Weisse with Cranberries, Raspberries, & tart Cherries
- Blackberry Farm Draft Lab: Dunkelbock
The beers will be offered on a first come, first served basis. There is no admission for this event.
Nuit Belge! March 9th at Generations Hall
The best night of the year with Belgian Beer (Cantillon, Drie Fonteinen & more) and extraordinary chefs!
Tickets use promo code AvePub for a discount at checkout!
For more about this great event, check out Eater New Orleans.
Nuit Belge Hangover Brunch, 11 AM Saturday March 10th
We are thrilled to be hosting some of our favorite breweries to recover from another spectacular evening at Nuit Belge! In addition, Chef Shay Lavi from Let’s Eat in Atlanta will be cooking up some delicious food to pair with this year’s Nuit Belge collaboration beer between Blackberry Farm, Jester King, NOLA, & Creature Comforts called Pleiades. In addition, we will be pouring beers from all of the breweries listed above. We are incredibly thankful that Rhizome Productions has yet again organized an incredible event that is bound to be delicious and memorable.
Here are the beers that these awesome breweries are sending..
- NOLA Brewing: Bienville Tricentenni-Ale. After a long turbid mash, this is a tribute to the city’s 300th anniversary. The beer spent 3 years in neutral oak barrels and then blended with a small percentage of one-year stock. 6% ABV
- Caddywhompus (collaboration with Bruery Terreux): Barrel-Aged Sour Stout. 6.8% ABV
Pineapple Upside Down Cake IIPA-with Pineapple & Vanilla, dry-hopped with Galaxy, Citra, & Mosaic. 7.6% ABV
- Jester King: Biere de Syrah-barrel-aged sour beer refermented with Syrah grapes.
El Cedro – farmhouse ale dry-hopped with Citra hops, aged with Spanish Cedar spirals, and fermented with brettanomyces. 8% ABV.
Black Metal-Seasonal Imperial Stout with huge flavors of roast, chocolate, burnt malt, and a hint of leather. 10.4% ABV,
- Blackberry Farm: Classic Saison. Wallonian-style rustic Saison with an impressive hop character.
Draft Lab #003: Imperial Saison
Pleiades (collaboration with Jester King, NOLA, Creature Comforts, Blackberry Farm, and Rhizome Productions)
- Creature Comforts Brewing Co.: Tropicália IPA; a balanced, soft, and juicy IPA.
Bibo Pilsner – pilsner with ingredients from five different countries that has a pronounced continental hop flavor and aroma in an incredibly well-balanced package.
Loopulus Double IPA – collaboration with Brick Store Pub for their 20th Anniversary.