A new whiskey tasting series for April!
Our December series was a big hit and a lot of people have been asking for us to do it again…so, here it is! Due to the popularity of the Dec. event, we have changed the format a bit.
Each tasting will be limited to 15 people and the discussion will take place either on the balcony or in the back room (to the right of the bar) depending on the weather. Advance reservations are encouraged and timely attendance is a must for keeping your reservation. The tasting will start promptly at 7:30 pm and all unclaimed reservations will be released at 7:15.
People who are late are welcome to join the group at the back of the room to listen and can buy any of the whiskeys by the drink – but not in the tasting format. The rep’ will stay after the tasting to catch up with anyone who missed detials at the beginning.
- April 7th – Brewery La Chouffe (rollout details TBA)
- April 14th – Classic Malt Scotch, $30 plus gratuity: Caol Ila 12yr old, Oban 14yr old, Talisker 10 yr old, Lagavulin 16yr old
- April 21st – Irish Whiskey, $20 plus gratuity: Knappogue, Clontarf, Black Bush, Red Breast 10 yr old
- April 28th – Bourbon & American Whiskey, $20 plus gratuity: Bernheim Wheated Whiskey, Bulleit, Fighting Cock, Parker Heritage Wheated
- May 5th – The Laphroaig Family, $25 plus gratuity: Laphroaig 10 yr Old Single Malt, Laphroaig Quarter Cask, Laphroaig 10 Year Cask, Laphroaig 18yr Single Malt