Burial Beer & Creature Comforts: Sat. March 17th, Mid Afternoon
We are enthralled to be joined by our friends from Creature Comforts and Burial Beer Co. to launch their special collaboration beer, Golden Feather. Chief Shaka Zulu (Big Chief of the Yellow Pocahontas Tribe in NOLA) is at the heart of this beer. Burial Beer Company sponsors a program through a non-profit called LEAF in Asheville. They organize programs that expose Asheville kids to other cultures (generally international with the exception of New Orleans) and vice versa. Burial and Great Raft sponsored the New Orleans program last year, but they wanted to do more than just write a check to get the program up and running. Chief Shaka is a huge supporter of LEAF and is all about ensuring the Mardi Gras Indian culture in New Orleans stays relevant.
- Burial The Consequences Of Humanity-Citra IIPA
- Burial An Exultant Salutation-Amaro Dark Ale w/ herbs
- Burial Zodiacal Light -Mixed culture Saison aged in a mix of Wine, Brandy and Bourbon barrels and finished with chamomile and honey
- Burial Shadowclock Pils-Unfiltered Bohemian lager
- Burial Golden Feather-Pale Ale
- Creature Comforts Athena Berliner-Twice fermented sour wheat ale
- Creature Comforts Reclaimed Rye-Amber ale aged in French oak
- Creature Comforts Koko Buni Milk Porter-Brewed with coconut, cocoa nibs, and coffee
This event is non-ticketed and the beer will be served on a first come, first served basis.