More great events always added…keep in touch & be first to know – join the email list!
Annual Christmas Beer Event At The Pub Thursday Dec. 1st
This year Nathanial is bringing the Purple truck for his always fabulous small plate pairings. Watch our social media for his menu.
Education = Empowerment
Dec 3rd 2pm -5pm: SciTech Science Equipment & Jammies for Jrs Fundraiser
We will be raising much needed funds for a neighborhood school. Any adult beverage purchase will help! The Pub will donate $2 for every adult beverage purchased back to the SciTech for their science equipment purchase & their annual Pajama purchase for the kids. We will also be hosting a very rare beer tasting but it appears that tasting has already sold out based from our social media post. Lil Bits Science Equipment
Wayward Owl Beers At The Fundraiser!
Justin Boswell, owner and head brewer for Wayward Owl Brewing heard about our efforts and offered to let us tap his beers ahead of the official release date (select bar release the following week). We will have their 3 prototypes:
- Double Dry Hopped IPA
Fundraiser Details For Sat Dec 3rd
- 1pm: upstairs bar will be closed for a high roller event that is sold out
- 2pm – 5pm $2 from every adult beverage sold at the Pub will be donated back to Sci-Tech Academy, including the new Wayward Owl beers!
- Not later than 2:30pm the upstairs bar will open to the public.
Rare Beer Flight Raffle
$25 one ticket, $40 two tickets – 6 winners (Must be present to win). Raffle tickets are available now until 5pm Sat. (Dec. 3rd).
Poured day of the event at 5pm. 4 ounce pours each – plus a complimentary Avenue Pub Teku Glass!
- Drie Fonteinen Zenne y Frontera – Lambic brewed Jan 19th 2012, barreled and refined in Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso Sherry Barrels in Spring 2013
- Cantillon Soleil de Minute 2015 – Cloudberry Lambic brewed for and with Akkurat Beer Bar in Stockholm Sweden
- Oud Beersel Schaarbeekse Oude Kriek – blend of 1 & 2 year old Lambics with Schaarbeekse Cherries added. Only 1500 bottles were made & released in early 2016!
Friday Dec 16th – Cascade Sours
Cascade is entering the market! We will have multiple taps and someone from the brewery will visit!
More details to follow…
New Years Eve Annual Beer Geek Starter Party
Balcony opens at 1pm, Fou Foune pours at 4pm.
Cantillon Fou Foune & Amager hrr Fredrickson plus a host of other hard to find beers!
Advance tickets will not be sold. First come, first serve. Fou Foune will be part of a tasting ticket with other special beers until 9pm or until it runs out, whichever comes first. After 9PM if there is any left we will release it for individual sale.
Our Holiday Beer Line Up
- Slaapmutske – Slaapmutske Christmas (Kerstmutske Christmas Nightcap)
- Mikkeller – Winbic
- de Ranke – Pere Noel
- La Grivoise de Noël – Le Trou du Diable
- Prairie Christmas Bomb
- Bell’s Winter Ale
- Sierra Nevada – Celebration
- Great Raft – Awkward Uncle
- Saint Arnold – Christmas Ale
- Bayou Teche – Biere Noel 2015
- Bayou Teche – Biere Noel 2016
- To Øl – Fuck Art Winter’s Coming
- De la Senne – Winter Mess
- To Øl – Santa Gose Fuck It All
Nothing new? Relax, have a drink, make new friends…