More great events always added…keep in touch & be first to know – join the email list!
La Craft Beer Week 2016
We will celebrate craft beer made in Louisiana all week long. For years during American Craft Beer Week we’ve turned over all our taps to American made craft beers. We’ve always wanted to do that for LA craft beer week but up until recently there just weren’t enough options.. Our state finally has enough breweries and beer options available that we can turn over just about all our taps to Louisiana Craft. If you ever wanted to be able to taste the full range of what Louisiana breweries have to offer plus some awesome specialties this week is the time to come in.
Below are the tapping dates for JUST the specialty beers. Come in anytime during the week for a 50 plus tap selection of local beers.
- Sunday Kick off with Bayou Teche!
- Ragin Cajun Mexican Lager
- Giant Hop For Mankind-Simcoe Motueka & Cascade
- Loup Garou Barrel Aged Stout with Belgian yeast 2016
- Sunset Limited Saison – collaboration with Sunset Brewing made with Bleu Corn And Chili Peppers
- Teche Sector Saison made with Lime and Passion-fruit
- Cocodrie Belgian Triple
Karlos, Derke & company will be cooking for us. Will update as soon as they know the menu!
NOLA Night – Wednesday Sept 21st night, 5pm
- Tart of Steel – Dry Hopped Tart Wheat
- Darkest Before Dawn
- ALS IPA- Farmhouse IPA
- Dry Hopped Hopitoulas
- Coffee Chocolate stout- bourbon barrel aged with coco nibs and coffee
- plus one more funk
Gnarly Barley night Thursday Sept 22nd, 5pm
- Imperial Korava Porter
- Brightside IPA
- Radical Rye – new Recipe, fresh batch!
Great Raft Friday Sept 23, 1pm
- Ocean between Us #2 – Galaxy Dry Hopped Brett IPA
- Double Dry Hopped Commotion
- All My Tomorrows – Mosaic Dry Hopped Saison
- You, Me & Everyone We Know- American Wild Ale
- Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy 2015 ( Pappy)
- Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy ( Heaven Hill)
- Bottle Pour – Farmhouse Slang
Oct 1 – Zwanze Day
Get all the details HERE
Oct 8 – Annual Anstich Oktoberfest tapping!
Every year we bring in a limited number of unpasteurized Bavarian Lagers. While we love the “Fest beer” style we believe that that area of the world has contributed much more than just Marzens to our craft beer world and we like to celebrate all the traditional German styles by tapping as many as we can get our hands on.
- Weissenohe Monks Fest
- Altfränkisch Kloster
- Bio Classic
- Monk’s Fest
- Eucharias Märzen
- Green Monkey Hersbrucker
- Green Monkey Mandarina
- Löwenbräu Buttenheim Kellerbier
October 13 – Against The Grain Brewers Visit
Tap list to follow!
Nothing new? Relax, have a drink, make new friends…