More great events always added…keep in touch, join the list!
Firkin Friday Feb 27th – Firkin/Cask Tapping:
- Gnarly Barley Aged Korova Milk Porter
- Cask Lager: Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe Green Monkey Mandarina
Friday March 6th
- Cask Lager: Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe Red Monkey Mandarina
- Cask Lager: Löwenbräu Buttenheim Kellerbier
Feb 28th- March 4th – Daily Mikkeller Spontan Sseries Tappings
We’ve waited a while to be able to get multiple versions of this beer so we can tap them all in a row. At the end of the 5 days all should be on tap together!
- Mikkeller SpontanRosehip
- Mikkeller SpontanHibiscus
- Mikkeller SpontanSweetCherry
- Mikkeller SpontanBlackthorn
- Mikkeller SpontanSourCherry
Saturday March 7th – Abita on the Avenue
Registration at the Pub from 3:30, will make customers eligible for the raffle. Stroll these accounts, each will have different cask & draft offerings:
- The Avenue Pub
- Evangeline II
- Blind Pelican
- Tacos & Beer
- Slice Pizza St Charles
- Irish House
Abita Beers at the Pub that day at 4pm
- Bourbon Street Imperial Stout
- Bourbon Street Bourbon Barrel Aged Baltic Porter
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Abbey Ale
- Cask: Spring IPA
Registration at 3:30, specialities serve at 4pm
Also on draft by 2pm:
- Wrought Iron
- Spring IPA
Wednesday March 11th – Annual Girl Scout Cookie & Beer Pairing!
5PM in the upstairs bar
Friday March 13th – Rare Draft & Bottle Pours
Jerome From Brasserie de Franche Montanges & Jon Lundborn from B United visit the Pub!
- BFM Abbey de St Bon Chien 2007
- BFM Abbey de St Bon Chien 2013
- BFM La Douze
- BFM La Quatorze
- BFM SqRt 225 30L (225th Anniversary Sour Historical Saison)
- De Dolle Stille Nacht 2014
Saturday March 21st – Jazz Funeral For Stone Sublimely Self Righteous
Join us as we mourn the passing of one of our first and favorite beers from Stone Brewing. Stone was gracious enough to pull a few kegs of this beer for us from their last production. The guys from Stone will join us along with a second line Jazz band. Likely at 3pm…but I’ll update as soon as we know for sure!
Thursday March 26th 7pm – Start In The Upstairs Bar
Brooklyn MASH: Steve Hindy & Andrew Gerson
Rare Brooklyn drafts, Ghost Bottles and Steve Hindy & Andrew Gershon to speak and mix/mingle!
The upstairs bar will be closed until 7pm for an industry event
- Brooklyn Quadeceratops
- Brooklyn Lager
- Brooklyn BLAST!
- Brooklyn Sorachi Ace
- Brooklyn ½ Ale
- Brooklyn Green Market
- Brooklyn Wild Horse Brett Porter
- Brooklyn Vintage Black Chocolate Stout
- Brooklyn Vintage Monster
- Brooklyn Cuvee Noire
- Brooklyn Hand & Seal
- Brooklyn Black Ops
- Brooklyn K is for Kriek
- Brooklyn Local 1
- Brooklyn Local 2
- Brooklyn Ama Bianda
- Brooklyn Ama Bruna
…and other ghost bottles to be announced.
Early Monday Morning March 30th
We will celebrate the release Founders Brewing Co. KBS with flights of the following:
- KBS 2014
- KBS 2015
- Back Woods Bastard (draft)
- Imperial Stout (draft)
Pouring begins just after midnight 12:05 AM. That’s late Sunday night or early Monday morning depending on your perspective!