More great events always added…keep in touch, join the list!
Jan 28th: Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, THE Evil Twin, Will Visit The Pub & Tap Takeover!
We’ve been trying to get Jeppe from Evil Twin Brewing in town for years and we have now nailed him down! I’ve been cellaring some pretty impressive barrel aged versions of his fabulous Stouts – and the list will build as we get closer to the event.
- Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break Natale (Imperial Porter)
- Evil Twin Torst Front Room (Barley Wine)
- Evil Twin Torst Back Room (Barley Wine)
- Evil Twin Sour Bikini (Pale Ale)
- Evil Twin Lil’ B (Barrel Aged Imperial Porter)
- Evil Twin I Love You With My Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Evil Twin Imperial Doughnut Break (Imperial Porter)
- Evil Twin Femme Fatale Sudachi (IPA)
- Evil Twin Ron & The Beast Ryan (Saison)
- Evil Twin Ryan And The Gosling (Pale Ale)
- Evil Twin Low Life (Pilsner)
- Evil Twin From Amager With Love (Blueberry Stout)
- Evil Twin Ryan And The Beaster Bunny (Belgian Saison)
- Evil Twin Ashtray Heart (Russian Imperial Smoked Stout)
- Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break (Imperial Stout)
- Evil Twin Aún Más Café Jesús (Imperial Stout with Coffee added)
Friday January 30th: Firkin Friday
- Abita Vanilla Naughty Quaker
Saturday Jan 31st: Saturday Rare Bottles Pour Series (Starts 1pm)
Start your day with us, then walk down to Krewe de Vieux which crosses at Julia street this year!
- Saint Arnolds Divine Reserve Vertical #5, 6, 7, 15 – To celebrate the release of #15 we will pull some bottles from our cellar; $18 will get you a tasting ticket for a pour of each!
- Yalobusha Single Barrel Testify at 3pm – a new batch of Yalobusha’s great Barrel Aged Beer is here! Most of the batch is a blend of all the barrels, but Andy ( owner and brewer) selected a single barrel just for the pub! It will be on tap all afternoon and evening, but the folks from Yalobusha will be here around 3pm. Our barrel is a Weller barrel!
Saturday Feb 7th – Bayou Teche, 5th Anniversary Party!
The city is so excited they are throwing them a Parade! Just kidding of course…but the parades will be passing the Pub as we are enjoying their party!
The whole gang from Bayou Teche will be here and word on the street has it there will be Bayou Teche Mardi Gras Beads!
- Anniversary Beer – Persimmon Sour
- Loup Garou Oak Aged Belgian Stout 2013
- Loup Garou Oak Aged Belgian Stout 2014
- Miel Sauvage- Honey Beer Aged In Jack Daniels Barrels
- Bière Pale
- Courir De Mardi Gras Bière de Garde
- Côte Rodaire- Saison Aged In White Wine Barrels
Parade Schedule For That Day
- Krewe Of Ponchatrain 1pm
- Krewe Of Choctaw follows
- Krewe Of Feret follows
- Krewe Of Sparta 6pm
- Krewe Of Pygmalion follows
Please Note: Access to the balcony will be first come first serve with a purchase of a Bayou Teche beer. Our balcony has a weight limit, so we have to limit the number of people that are on it for safety reasons. Thanks for understanding!
Saturday Feb 14th – Bringer of Destruction Rollout
Stone & NOLA Brewery’s second Mardi Gras timed collaboration! This time is is named for our favorite Stone Rep, Jason Armstrong… and rumor has, it will be a double IPA.
Parades That Pass In Front Of The Pub…
- Krewe of Iris 11am
- Krewe of Tucks noon
- Endymion doesn’t pass the Pub, but comes as close at Lee Circle. Enjoy the beer then take a walk down to Lee Circle for the Endymion parade!
Friday Feb 20th: Firkin Friday
- Abita Extra Hoppy Wrought Iron
Friday Feb 27th: Firkin/Cask Tapping
- Gnarly Barley (style TBA)
Saturday March 7th – Abita On The Avenue
Registration at the Pub from 3:30, will make customers eligible for the raffle. Stroll these locations; each will have different cask & draft offerings!
- The Avenue Pub
- Evangeline II
- Blind Pelican
- Tacos & Beer
- Slice Pizza (St Charles)
- Irish House
Abita Beers at the Pub this day:
- Bourbon Street Imperial Stout (Buffalo Trace Barrel Aged) 4pm
- Bourbon Street Baltic Porter (Bourbon Barrel Aged) 4pm
- Cask TBA served at 3:30
Also on draft by 2pm:
- Wrought Iron
- Spring IPA
- Macchiato (select)
Friday March 13th – Jerome From Brasserie de Franche-Montagnes visits the pub!