Friday August 1st – IPA Day
- Southern Prohibition – Sinister Minister Black IPA rollout
Wednesday August 6th – Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America
- Collaborative Beers from: Allgash, Ballast Point, Cigar City, Asheville Brewers Alliance, Bells, Firestone Walker, 3 Floyds, Ninkasi, Russian River, New Glarus, Oscar Blues and Victor.
Saturday Afternoon Bottle Pours – These great beers come in small quantities to us. On Saturday afternoons you don’t have to order the whole bottle…
- Brewfist Spaghetti Western
- Mikkeller George
- Trou de Diable Succubus
- Goose Island Bourbon County Barley Wine
- De Molen Cease & Desist
- Northcoast Old Rasputin (sender of the C&D letter, you be the judge)
Andy will lead you through our Whiskey collection one Whiskey at a time. We will offer a small discount on the featured Whiskey that night. You will go home with some notes on the Whiskey you drank, as well as options for further exploration.
Rare Beer And Sour Saturdays
We think summer is the perfect time to drink Sour Beer; it’s light, refreshing and thrust quenching! Saturday upstairs we will be tapping some special kegs and and opening some special bottles. For your non-Sour drinking friends we also have $5 Pimms cups and Bloody Derbys from 1pm till 7pm on the Balcony – Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.