More great events always added…keep in touch & be first to know – join the email list!
It’s MARDI GRAS Season! Remember – it’s a marathon, not a sprint…
If you’re looking for a parade to watch, click here for the official schedule.
Mardi Gras Day is TUESDAY, 28 FEBRUARY, 2017
Parade Season Events
Mardi Gras Kitchen Menu!
NOLA Brewing 2nd Annual Tart-I-Gras, Saturday Feb 18
The first Saturday of parades will be even more fun with the NOLA crew and some fabulous sour beers. We think sours are the perfect parade beers!
- NOLA Desire Raspberry Sour Ale
- NOLA Passion Pit- Cucumber Melon Sour Ale
- NOLA Wharf Series 7
- NOLA Piety Cherry Sour Ale
Balcony and upstairs bar open at Noon. Please buy your first NOLA beer in the upstairs bar in order to get access to the balcony. The balcony does sometimes reach capacity and we have to turn folks away.
Blue Jacket & Great Raft Collaboration Release, Sunday Feb 19
- Bluejacket & Great Raft – It’s Me, Not You Pale Ale (Citra & El Dorado) / 5.4%
- Bluejacket – Forbidden Planet Dry-Hopped Kolsch (Galaxy) / 4.2%
- Bluejacket – Mexican Radio Sweet Stout (Ancho Chilies, Vanilla, Cinnamon & Cacao Nibs) / 7.0%
- Bluejacket – Full Fathom Five Imperial IPA (Galaxy & Citra) / 8.0 %
- Great Raft – Farmhouse Slang Batch 001 Dry Hopped Brett Saison (Hallertau Blanc) / 6%
- Great Raft – Dry Hopped Southern Drawl Pale Lager (El Dorado / Tettnanger) / 5.2%
- Great Raft – You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 003 100% Foeder Fermented Sour / 6%
- Great Raft – Reasonably Corrupt Black Lager / 5.5%
Balcony and upstairs bar open at at 11AM. Please buy your first Great Raft or Blue Jacket beer in the upstairs bar in order to get access to the balcony. The balcony does sometimes reach capacity and we have to turn folks away.
NYX / Druids Parades & Balcony Access
Fundraiser for Sci Tech Academy, Wednesday Feb 22, starts at 5pm
Join us to watch NYX / Druids from the balcony! Our 2nd annual benefit for SciTech Academy.
$40 a ticket includes a $20 beverage/food tab.
Tickets available Friday February 10, beginning at 10 am. Tickets are first come first serve and limited to 100 people. If parades are canceled, you can use your ticket AFTER March 1, 2017 as a $20 gift certificate. PLEASE NOTE : Event is 21 and over
Which Parades Pass By The Bar
The Balcony is open to the public if you are buying from us and your first beer is one of the breweries we are featuring that day. Please make that purchase on the balcony and remember that the balcony fills up fast. The downstairs bar is open to the public during every parade
- Friday Feb 17 – 6pm start: Oshun, Cleopatra
Balcony open for customers who are buying their drinks upstairs until we reach capacity.
- Saturday Feb 18 – 1pm start: Ponchartain, Choctaw, Freret / 6pm start: Sparta, Pygmalion
NOLA Brewing Tart-I-Gras (details above)
- Sunday Feb 19 – 11am start; Femme Fatale, Carrollton, King Arthur & Merlin, Alla
Blue Jacket & Great Raft Event On The Balcony- (details above)
- Wednesday Feb 22 – 6:30pm start; Druids, NXY
2nd annual Fundrasier for Sci Tech Academy school. Advance tickets are available for purchase. (details above)
- Thursday Feb 23 – 5:30pm start; Babylon, Chaos, Muses
- Friday Feb 24 – 6pm start; Hermes, d’ Etat , Morpheus
- Saturday Feb 25 – 11am start; Iris, Tucks, Endymion passes at Lee Circle (about 6 blocks from the Pub later than night)
- Sunday Feb 26 – 11am start; Okeanos, Mid City, Thoth / 5:15pm, Bacchus
- Monday Feb 27 – 5:15pm start; Proteus, Orpheus
- Tuesday Feb 28 – 8am start; Zulu, Rex
Stay tuned for new & exciting events – and be sure to join the mailing list for the latest updates (and join us on social media too).
Nothing new? Relax, have a drink, make new friends…check out our Big Beer List!