Sunday May 10th: Annual Mothers Day Sunday Kick Off Crawfish Boil With Bayou Teche
All beers are à la carte & will be on tap by noon, crawfish at 3pm, Balcony/upstairs bar opens at noon. Bring your Mom and we will give her a plate of crawfish and a pint of Bayou Teche or a Mom’osa! Bayou Peche peach IPA with 7 different hops and Equinox hops from Sierra Nevada.
- Syrup In The Sky- Rye Ale Aged In Evan Williams Barrels
- Cop Cop- French Ale Aged With Local Honey And Elderflowers
- BièRe Joie Vertical-Coffee, Chocolate, And Chile D’Arbol Barrel Aged Draft 2015, Bottles 2014
- Passioné Mom’Osa- Mimosa Made With Passioné Wheat Ale Brewed With Louisiana Passionfruit
- Saison d’Écrevisses- French Farmhouse Ale